Saturday, May 4, 2013

Quantum of Penis

“I like, completely only fuck guys with enormous cocks,” she mentioned, searching me up and down.

“I can see that,” I replied.

We ordered a lot more drinks and we kept on speaking, but what was there to say? There was no witty banter that could modify the circumstance, and there was no convincing, finagling, or downright lying that would make one particular fucking difference. Not that I didn’t attempt.

“What do you know about physics?” I asked her out with the blue.

“I know regarding the hard-on collider. Or whatever it’s referred to as.”

“So, you know that actually small factors may be in various spaces at once, suitable?”

“I guess so.”

“So, if for instance, my cock was so tiny that it was a quantum entity, then I could fuck you now, yesterday, tomorrow, and a million times at when all at exactly the identical time.”

“Say that again?”

“I just mean that if I have a truly little penis, I imply so small that it’s a unique quantum entity, then I could theoretically penetrate you inside a multi-dimensional time-space feedback loop that would be specifically precisely the same as if I had a ginormous penis pumps.”

“Did you simply say ginormous?”

“Um, yea? That’s one particular in the words I utilized.”

“So, like you've got a major one?”

“Theoretically,” I replied as I leaned in close.

“Huh, you know what? I consider I’d possibly prefer an truthful nine-inch cock ring within this temporal space than a theoretical particle/wave instance of a multi-dimensional penetrative state. But thanks for the cosmo! It was like, entirely yummy.”

I smiled. She smiled.

“I have a pal you might like,” I mentioned, leaning back in my chair.

“Now I’m listening…”

No comments:

Post a Comment